Wednesday 4 March 2015

Looking Forward



Over the past month or so I have felt little desire to write up a blog post which has to do with my earlier refusal to talk about GW related issues. I now acknowledge this was a mistake as so much of my hobby involves Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, in truth me not talking about GW related issues only really hurts me and this blog.

So what does that mean? Well it means I will resume talking about GW related issues which is good as there are quite a few going round, like 9th Edition WHFB, the end of the End Times, rumours about what is coming next for Wh40k and so on.

Also expect more WH40k Battle Reports as I have finally found an army I like, the Necrons, and can win games with them as well with the score being 3 wins, 1 draw and 0 loses. 

All in all I aim to be far more active on this blog over the coming months. Until next time.
Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment